4939 US-17 BUS
Murrells Inlet, SC US 29576
The 16th Annual Race for the Inlet – Bunny Run Edition will begin at Morse Park Landing. The race will be a 5K Fun Run. Both runners and walkers of all ages are encouraged to participate. The Race for the Inlet is a family-friendly staple for the Inlet. Visitors and locals enjoy the scenery and comradery, all while supporting our local Community. Registration is now open and includes entry into the race with a chipped bib, a swag bag full of goodies to the first 250 people from our sponsors, an official race t-shirt, and breakfast provided by Campbell Catering Company. An awards ceremony will follow the event at Morse Park. Proceeds from the event benefit Murrells Inlet 2020, a community revitalization organization focused on the conservation of our natural environment while fostering local community and commerce.
Make sure to register by March 27 to ensure a t-shirt and size!
Below is some important information about the upcoming race:
– Packet Pickup – Friday, April 7th, Noon – 7 pm @ Murrells Inlet 2020 office. The location of the office is 4124B Business, US 17, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. You can also pick up your packet the morning of the race at Morse Park from 7 am – 7:45 am, if that is more convenient.
– Start Time – The race will start at 8 am sharp. The location of the race is Morse Park located at 4925 US-17 Bus, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 (Beside Hot Fish Club)
– Parking – Parking will be available at the restaurants close to the park. We do recommend that you carpool if possible. Please do not park on the side of hwy 17.
– Road Closing – All Roads along the race route will be closed at 7:30 AM, so be sure to get your parking space before then.
– Bring with you – Make sure to bring your race bibs with safety pins to the race. Additional safety pins will be available at the race registration table the morning of the race in the event you lose yours.
– Breakfast – Campbell Catering Company will be providing a Grab N Go breakfast after the race at Morse Park. Please make sure you bring your ticket which will be attached to your race program provided in your packet.
– Awards – An award ceremony will be immediately following the race at Morse Park Landing. Feel free to bring your chairs & blankets and help us congratulate the winners!
If you have any questions please contact the Murrells Inlet 2020 office at 843-357-2007 or at [email protected].
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.